We are delighted that your Farmer group has taken interest in Kenya Small Scale Farmers Forum.
KESSFF has members in 54 sub-counties in Kenya. They include; Soi, Mukaa, Hamisi, West Pokot, Voi, Luanda, Tana Delta, Voi, Kiminini, Pokot South, Baringo Central, Kaiti, Trans Nzoia, Central Pokot, Kakamega, Keiyo South, Elgeyo Marakwet, Rongo, Suna East, Keiyo North, North Pokot, Suna West, Busia, Kitui, Kibwezi, Moi Ben, Nyeri, Muranga, Kajiado, Mwingi North, Murunga and Nyatike.
Benefits of Membership
Membership to the Kenya Small Scale Farmers Forum is indeed a unique experience, which offers Members the following concrete benefits:
- Networking and collaboration
- Access to a wealth of capacity building information, resources and programs
- Linkages with appropriate partners and programs
- Participation in Kenya CAADP processes
- Visibility and popularization of the Member’s work
- Taking up Leadership positions in small-scale farmers engagement
- Providing Expert Services to the Society
- Participation in KESSFF Annual General Meeting
To become a member of KESSFF the following requirements must be met;
- The membership of KESSFF is comprised of registered active farmer groups and organizations, farmer networks, farming institutions, working with farmers within Kenya. Members are categorized as full, corporate, sponsor, co-opted and founder members.
- Full membership of the Society is open to registered active farmer groups, which support and/or engage in crop farming, fishing and livestock keeping. Other organizations may be eligible for corporate, sponsor, honorary, co-opted, founder members.
- Corporate membership of the Society is open to interested National and International non-governmental organizations and civil society organizations, institutions, industry, government organizations, parastatals and businesses that support and or engage in agricultural activities and ascribe to ideals and aspirations of KESSFF.
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested and the KESSFF Secretariat will get in touch with you immediately by sending you all the relevant documents.
- Applications will be evaluated on their meeting the membership criteria as stated by the KESSFF Constitution.
- Membership to the society implies an acceptance to be bound by the KESSFF Code of Conduct and active support for its principles.
We look forward to receiving your email.